Thread: HTC Touch 3G wifi problem

HTC Touch 3G wifi problem

Recently i had bought a new HTC Touch 3G cellphone. Now when i try to connect my HTC Touch 3G cellphone wifi connection, it doesn't allow me to get connected. Basically i have the feeling that sometimes my HTC touch 3G doesn't realize that a wifi connection to which it is connected is available. So, can any one tell me that what i need to do to resolve my HTC Touch 3G wifi problem? Any one has any idea about it? Kindly help me out to resolve the above issue. Thanks.

Re: HTC Touch 3G wifi problem

Most PDA GPS's do not turn on automatically by themselves unless instructed or invoked by a software application. There is a method to enable you to sign in over wifi, but that only works if you have a rooted phone (which you don't mention, so I assume you haven't).

I was having similar trouble with the wifi. Either where you are has no data connectivity at all, or much more likely the APN settings you've added simply aren't correct. What network are you trying to connect to?Used Hard SPL ensure you have the correct version, and that it installs correctly read the hard SPL posts on how to do this carefully and read them again to ensure you have the correct version and it loads correctly, then flash whatever rom you require. I went with the standard one and it worked first time, perfectly.

Usually freezes on finding available networks I reboot and it finds networks I can connect to networks not requiring username and passwords. It seems the phone is configured to be using UMA regardless of whether you have the package or not. There are settings that can be accessed through the advanced configure tool that allows you to change these settings. So under Start --> Settings --> Connections --> Unique Manager --> Advanced --> Network Adapter. Change the drop down list to be The Internet instead of the default My Work and all is good in the hood.