Thread: Nokia E72 Yahoo Mail Configuration Issue

Nokia E72 Yahoo Mail Configuration Issue

Just few days back i had bought a new Nokia E72 cell phone. Every things seems to be working fine except my Yahoo Mail. I'm not able to set up a working Yahoo mail account on my Nokia E72 cell phone. I tried setting up Yahoo mail using the email wizard it doesn't show "Yahoo" icon in mail type, so had to choose "Others" during setup, but was couldn't resolve my problem. Anyone has any idea how to resolve Nokia E72 Yahoo Mail configuration issue? Does any body knows about it? Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Nokia E72 Yahoo Mail Configuration Issue

Even i was facing the same issue on my Nokia E72 cell phone. I had tried to remove my mailbox and then tried to set up again on my cellphone from the beginning. Almost i had completed the setup process, but when at the time of logging in, i was unable to get log in. It gave me an error message stating "Unable to log in. Try again?"

According to me, Yahoo mail will only work if you activate GPRS based internet connection on your Nokia E72 cellphone. I don't think it will work with WLAN based internet connection. But after the first connection it seems to work with any type of internet connection. Not sure how true this is as i dont have GPRS based connectivity.

I think you should try to contact your local dealer from where you had purchased your Nokia E72 cellphone. He might be able to help you out to resolve your above issue. Or try to contact your service provider they might assist you to resolve your problem.