Thread: Samsung Omnia Pro problems while connecting to Windows Live

Samsung Omnia Pro problems while connecting to Windows Live

Just few days back i had bought a new Samsung Omnia Pro handsets. On that i'm having Orange network connection. Now the problem is that it takes lot of time to connect with my internet connection. Due to which i'm not able to use MSN or can not connect to my emails or can't do anything online tasks. Can any one tell me that why i'm facing Samsung Omnia Pro problems while connecting to Windows Live? Does any body knows about it? Kindly help me out to resolve the above issue. Thanks.

Re: Samsung Omnia Pro problems while connecting to Windows Live

Samsung B7320 Omnia Pro is a 3G device that is from the similar Samsung range as the “Samsung B7610 Omnia Pro”. Connectivity and synchronisation may require separately purchased equipment and/or wireless products (e.g. Wi-Fi card, network software, server hardware and/or redirector software). The Samsung B7320 Omnia Pro is a solid bar shaped 3G Smartphone which comes in an elegantly coloured casing complete with a large well spaced out QWERTY keyboard.

According to my best of knowledge, you should take your Samsung Omnia Pro handset directly to the dealer from where you purchased it. Or you can go directly to Samsung service center. As this 3G Smartphone supports a Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 operating system & comes with a user friendly Smartphone interface. Samsung B7320 Omnia Pro also has Windows Live and Yahoo compatibility. The connectivity options include EDGE, GPRS, HSDPA, Bluetooth, A2DP, WLAN and WI-FI connectivity. The user can access the Internet via a WAP browser which supports XHTML & HTML browsing. The Samsung B7320 Omnia Pro supports Windows Live & a Yahoo browsing experience.

The users can connect their handset with Laptop, PC and other compatible devices by using a wireless Bluetooth with A2DP connection and cabled USB connection. There is going to be no option for updating any other windows handset because of the system requirements of windows mobile 6.5. Furthermore, the users can gain fast data transfer and connectivity technologies
    such as; 3G HSDPA, HSCSD, WLAN Wi-Fi, GPRS and EDGE. The Samsung B7320 Omnia Pro comes with WLAN Wi-Fi technology which allows the user to connect their handset to a nearby wireless LAN wirelessly or even a hotspot when the user is out & about, to gain a connection to the Web.