Thread: Flash player not working in E90

Flash player not working in E90

Hello friends,

I recently bought a used Nokia E90 Communicator. Everything seems fine except the flash player. Flash files [ SWF] are not getting played at all. The Flash player ikon is very much there in the phone. What to do? Is it corrupted? If yes, how can i reinstall it? Contact Nokia Customer care? What would be the service charges?

The sad thing is that i never received a CD & Data cable with my phone . So, i wont be able to download it and transfer it into my phone. My only only option is to transfer it into the SD card if that way is ok for a software installation in Nokia.

I tried to install some themes from Mobile9.com but they are not getting installed in e90. wots the issue? i used to install them easily in my old 6233

Re: Flash player not working in E90

You need to data cable for installed software or flash file in your device, this is easy way of communication for this, first you uninstall the flash program that is on your mobile and install latest flash player that is on available in adobe official site, you should easily download from them it is free on that site. If you have any confusion please reply.
    Last edited by Pugsly; 09-12-2009 at 03:31 AM.

My dear, You should have your CD and data cable with your mobile. This should provided by your mobile company. Regarding swf file, it may be corrupt. You should check this with play on different mobile. Many theme are not compatible with nokia version, so you should check whether it is compatible with your mobile or not.By SD card you can install the software in your mobile but it is not the easy way.

You can purchase Data cable and Software Cd of nokia E90 communicator from any Nokia gallery near by you. The supported software is also you will find on nokia official website. I think your flash player which is on installed in your mobile become corrupted so you should reinstall it. You can also install software from your SD card. All nokia theme is not supported on version of mobile so you specify find on website only nokia E 90 theme.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Thanks a lot. I will try to buy a data cable & cd. And will try.

Regarding the themes, the ones i downloaded from mobile9.com were E90 specific ".sis " format themes. I downloaded 'mocca' theme from Nokia Website, and it works just fine. Hmm.. But thats the only one available there.