Thread: PC SUITE problem with Nokia 5530

PC SUITE problem with Nokia 5530

I am having the Nokia 5530 Xpress Music mobile phone. I purchased it last month only. But there is a problem with this mobile connecting it to the computer with PC suite installed. When i am connecting the phone using USB cable the windows shows that the window is installing the driver for your USB cable, and after some time it gives error and not connects to the computer. Solve my problem guys. I will be very thankful to all of you.
    Last edited by Antonio1; 08-12-2009 at 04:35 AM.

Re: PC SUITE problem with Nokia 5530

You are having problem in connecting the Nokia 5530 Xpress Music mobile with computer via USB cable. When you select the PC suite mode in cell phone after connecting the windows is not able to detect the mobile phone. The error is that the windows is not able to install the driver for the USB cable of your mobile phone. Download and install the driver for the USB cable of your mobile phone from the Website of the Nokia. Download the driver software according to the model number of the USB data cable. This will completely resolve the connectivity problem with the PC SUITE application of your mobile phone.

If installing the USB cable driver is also not able to overcome the above problem then there is the problem with the PC SIUTE application installed in your computer system. Some file of the application may be not working or it is not installed properly. Remove the PC SUITE application completely from your system and install OVI SUITE application in your computer system. This will solve the problem. The OVI SUITE is the latest software to connect the mobile with the computer. This is slowly replacing the PC SUITE application of the Nokia.

If the problem of Nokia 5530 Xpress Music mobile is not solved with the above specified techniques then You can connect your cell phone with computer using the Bluetooth. But for this your computer should be Bluetooth enabled. It is now clear that the USB cable of the mobile phone is not working properly. You can connect your mobile phone to PC SUITE or OVI SUITE using Bluetooth connectivity. You will be able to do each and everything that you can do by connecting through USB cable. This does not require any drivers to be installed for connecting.