Thread: Themes installation problem in samsung star

Themes installation problem in samsung star

I have the Samsung star mobile phone and i am not able to install the themes in this mobile phone. When i install the theme in this mobile the error message comes showing that this file format is not supported by this mobile phone but i have checked about the file format on the internet and i have downloaded the file supported by this mobile phone. I want to solve this problem? I need help from you guys to resolve this problem.

Re: Themes installation problem in samsung star

You are having the problem in the installation of the themes in your Samsung star mobile phone. First of all check the file format of the themes you are trying to install in your mobile phone. Do not install any theme or software which is not supported by your cell phone because it can damage the hardware as well as the software of your mobile phone. Check the software compatibility of your mobile in the user guide manual or on the internet for the supported files for your Samsung mobile phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The samsung mobiles supports the Softwares made on the JAVA platform. You cannot install any software in your Samsung Star mobile phone which made on some other platform. You cannot install .sis , .thm format themes in your Samsung star mobile phone. Because these theme formats are supported by the Nokia and Sony Ericsson mobile phones respectively. Download the Java software or themes for your mobile phone and install it. This will solve your problem of theme installation. Download .JAR software files for samsung mobiles.

If you are installing the JAVA application or theme made on the JAVA platform and then also the mobile is showing the error in the installation then this problem might be with the Installation file.The file may be corrupted or it is damaged. Download the proper installation file and install the applications and themes in your mobile phone. If this also does not solves the problem of your Samsung star mobile phone then the possibility is there that your mobile does not supports Third party applications to be installed.