Thread: Issue with iphones icons

Issue with iphones icons

Hello,
    I recently bought iphone 3gs 8gb. It works well. It has amazing features and it looks very well. It don't have any problem until last week, from last week I noticed that my iphone's applications icons are appeared little below from upper side. I don't know why happened that. Is it any type of fault? Can any one help me to get rid out of this problem.
    Thank you.

Re: Issue with iphones icons

I think for long time you haven't reset your iphone. Some times we unnecessarily make some settings in our iphone that's why such kind of problem arise. So I advise you to reset your iphone. After reset your iphone will come back to it's original form and it will fix this problem.
    You can reset your iphone in following way:
    Go to main menu -> click on settings option -> select reset option -> click on "Reset Home Screen Layout"
    Or
    If you instantly want to reset your iphone then press sleep/wake button and home button simultaneously until logo of apple appeared.

Actually what happened that if your iphone's upper bar is filled with lot's of small service icon like stop watch, 3g, network, wifi, gps, then to fit all this icon in upper level your all application icons are move slightly down. For this reason your iphone's icons are appeared just below normal margin. When you disable or turn off any of the service then your icons will automatically move to normal position.
    Isn't it simple enough.

I think there is some software releated issue in your iphone. As per my knowledge you have to restore your iphone with new version. If you don't know how to restore your iphone then use followinf steps:
    First connect your iphone to your computer -> format your iphone normally -> open itunes application -> in the right hand sight you can see one Restore button -> just click on it -> Restore process install new version of OS in your iphone -> let the process complete -> now disconnect your iphone and check if you still have the problem -> if the problem is not solved then in this case you have to contact your nearest apple store.