Thread: transfer images to HP pavilion dv6000 from memory card

transfer images to HP pavilion dv6000 from memory card

Hello guys i have a Samsung Digital Camera and i want to transfer the images of this camera to my laptop. I have the HP pavilion dv6000 laptop. But i do not know how to transfer the images stored on the memory card onto my laptop. Provide me some ideas and techniques by which i can do the same.

Thank you for helping me on this matter.

Re: transfer images to HP pavilion dv6000 from memory card

You have Samsung Digital camera and there is lots of images and videos on the memory card of your digital camera. You want to free up the space of the memory card for the future use with the Digital camera for taking photos and videos. To transfer images from your Samsung digital camera to the laptop connect the Digicam with the laptop using the USB cable provided with the Camera. If there is not any Data chord is provided with the camera then buy one from the Digital Camera shop. Connect the device with the system and start the DATA Transfer.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If you are not able to find the DATA Cable (USB Cable) for your Digital Camera then also you can transfer the memory card contents on your laptop by using Card Reader. Remove the Memory Card/ Stick from the Digital Camera and insert it in the Card Reader. Transfer the Data from memory card to the laptop and delete the contents from the memory card. This will free the space of the memory card for further use. You have card reader inbuilt in your HP pavilion dv6000 laptop . So you dont have to buy extra card reader for this.

You can also transfer the data without connecting the camera to the laptop with USB cable. You can use the Bluetooth to transfer all your memory card data to the laptop. For this your Digital Camera should be Bluetooth enabled. If the camera has the Bluetooth then connect both (camera and Laptop) devices and transfer the Images and other data present on the Memory Card.