Thread: What is the pdf veiwer size limit in iphone 3G?

What is the pdf veiwer size limit in iphone 3G?

Hi,
    I have iphone3G which is 2 months old. In my iphone there is one application to view the pdf document. Last night when I tried to open pdf document of size 36 MB, my pdf application automatically exits. Is there any specific limit for viewing pdf document? If you know any thing about it please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: What is the pdf veiwer size limit in iphone 3G?

I think there is no particular limit for viewing pdf document. As per my knowledge your pdf application exit because of some memory problem. I think your iphone phone memory may be very low. For this reason you are not able to open pdf document of large size. I advise you to reset your iphone before opening any pdf document.
    You can use following steps to reset your iphone:
    First press and hold the home button -> now slide wake/sleep button until you see logo of apple. In this way you can reset your iphone.

I think this problem comes when your iphone memory becomes very low. In this case you have to free up your iphone memory. There are many application you can find on net to free up some memory. As per my knowledge "Free Memory" is one of the most popular software to free up memory. You can find this software in very low prize. "Free Memory" is a very small application which requires only 87kb of memory. It is very easy to set up and easy to use.You can get this software from apple store via online.

It seems that your pdf reader application does not handle pdf document of large size. In this situation you need to download some other pdf viewer application from apple store. As per my knowledge GoodReader is one of the most popular pdf reader application that allow you to open big file. It has number of cool features that other pdf reader application don't have. This application open very large pdf file in very few seconds. Through this software you hide your document from other user. It also has zoom-in and zoom-out function.You can get "GoodReader" application from apple store in very low prize.
    I hope my suggestion will help you.