Thread: Credit balance reduces automatically from my phone

Credit balance reduces automatically from my phone

HI. I use Nokia 5800 xpress phone with Loop service as the operator. The problem am facing is that my credit balance is getting deducted or reduced automatically. I do not know what could be the problem. I have Gprs activated in my sim as it was provided for free. I tried calling the Mobile assitant service but could get no help as they do not respond. Please help me out.

Re: Credit balance reduces automatically from my phone

Well the problem that is your credit balance gets deducted automatically is due to the unconditional schemes been activated on the sim. As you said that the gprs was been activated for free so there is a possibility that your scheme for free gprs accessing might have been finished and the rent for further usage might be getting deducted from your sim card. Deactivate the schemes this might then let you to save your credit balance. Check out the official site of your operator for deactivation at loopmobile.in/
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You should contact your service operator for the query. The service operator is responding well to your problem as said by you there is another way through which you can make the things done in your way. Visit to nearest loop mobile gallery and make your queries done with solution. They will solve the problem and will let you know why is it happening. Surely this will sort your problem.

The problem is purely based with your sim card. There is no issues with your phone. You can check out for any add on utilities or schemes been activated on your card. This is possible if any Caller playback tune or Gprs or Receiving news updates sort of thing been activated on the sim. You may not knowingly but unknowingly might have activated the scheme. contact to your service provider and deactivate if any scheme is been active. I hope then your balance would not be deducted henceforth.