Thread: Cannot record videos on C902 china phone

Cannot record videos on C902 china phone

Hi. I have a C902 Dual sim china mobile phone model.The problem with my phone is that it is unable to record any video for more than a minute and when it stops recording it gets freezes. Also the mobile camera stills or images are not saved either. Please help me what has to be done. What is the solution?

Re: Cannot record videos on C902 china phone

The problem that you are not able to record any videos on your phone for more than a minute is due to the mobile fault. Basically china phones have these problem of images not getting saved and video recording problems. You may need to service your phone. Take the phone to the manufacturer. This will result in solving your query too.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You have to check whether your phone has enough memory to store the data. This does happen when your phone does not have enough memory or your memory card has no space left for storing or writing the data. Check out the things for the required space is available or not. Free up the memory card space in order to store some data or to record some videos.

There can be issue of upgrading the software or firmware release. You need to upgrade the firmware for the phone. You can do it by contacting to the manufacturer. This will help in adding more advanced features. Also when you update the firmware it would reset and format the complete phone memory. This will result in complete new embedded features and totally a new phone.