Thread: connecting nokia 5130 to pc

connecting nokia 5130 to pc

Hi friend i am using the Nokia 5130 Xpress Music mobile phone. I have bought it some time back. The software CD is not included in the package with the mobile phone. I want to know that how can i connect the mobile phone to my computer for files and data transfer. How can i get the software CD of this mobile phone? OR suggest me any website where i can download the software for this mobile phone. Give the reply as soon as possible.

Re: connecting nokia 5130 to pc

As the software CD of this mobile phone is not included in package. You have to download the software from other sources. You can download the softwares for NOKIA 5130 XPRESS MUSIC from the official website of NOKIA. Go to Nokia website and select GET SUPPORT AND DOWNLOAD SECTION. Choose your mobile phone from the list and download the software for your mobile for connecting it to your computer.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You have Nokia 5130 mobile phone and you do not have the software installation Disc. The disc is not provided by the manufacturer. You just need a NOKIA PC-SUITE software installed in your computer system. You can download this software from the NOKIA'S website. Download and install this software. Connect your mobile to the system , the system will now automatically detect your mobile phone. Now you can start data transfer from both the directions.

It is better to connect your mobile phone to your computer using PC-SUIT software. But you saying the software CD was not there in the package with the mobile phone. Download the software from the internet. If you do not have internet connection at home then do not worry it is not necessary that you need this software to connect your phone and the computer. Connect your phone with computer using the data cable. Select the data storage or mass storage option from the phone when connected to the system. You can transfer data from here also. But you will not be able to get the benefits of PC-suit.