Thread: mobile reboot error

mobile reboot error

I am using Nokia 5130 classic mobile phone. It was running well but suddenly two days before its automatically switched off. After that the mobile phone is not turning on. I checked the battery but it is not the problem of the battery. Is it the problem of virus? What can be the other reasons for this problem? Please reply me.

Re: mobile reboot error

You are using the Nokia 5130 classic Mobile phone. This is Nokia's Symbian S40 operating system mobile phone. Although this series of mobile from nokia does not supports any kind of installation files other than java. So there is very less chances that this is the problem of virus. Your mobile phone has memory card support. This can be the problem of memory card. So first remove the memory card of the mobile phone and start the phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

This problem generally occurs due to the memory card reasons. First check your memory card with other devices. Start your mobile phone without the memory card. If its still not turning on then it may be the chance that the operating system of mobile is corrupted. Take it to the mobile repairing center. If the problem is with the OS of the mobile then FLASH your mobile.By flashing your mobile will return to the factory settings.Your mobile will start after this.

It is possible that some start-up files of your mobile phone is missing. So your phone is not turning on. There is one more possibility for this reason. Some hardware parts of your mobile phone may be not working properly. Take your phone to the NOKIA CARE CENTER. They will identify the problem of your mobile phone. If it is the problem of hardware part then replace that part with the new one. Mostly this problem appears when display of the mobile is damaged or if it not works properly.