Thread: Toshiba A200-ST2043 doesnot Boots-in

Toshiba A200-ST2043 doesnot Boots-in

I have just purchased a new Toshiba A200-ST2043 laptop last month. I had Windows Vista installed on my laptop. I then purchased a licensed Windows 7 Home Premium operating system for my laptop. I also added another RAM stick of 1GB to my existing 2GB RAM making a total of 3GB RAM. It was all working fine till ten days ago. After that my laptop would take a long time to boot-in. But since the last three days it is not even booting. What is the cause for this?

Re: Toshiba A200-ST2043 doesnot Boots-in

I was having the same sort of problem with my HP laptop which I had bought it very recently. The problem was that the power cord was not properly attached to my laptop. So when I checked the connections only then I came to know about that. Then I took the laptop along with its power cord to the HP Service Center. The technicians over there then helped me out to fix the problem. Check the same with your laptop and if it is the same issue contact Toshiba Service Center.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Make sure that your Toshiba laptop's battery is getting charged properly or not. There is a possibility that your Toshiba laptop's Battery might have gone bad. This in turn would not allow your laptop to power-on. Try to use some compatible Toshiba battery instead and check whether your laptop boots or not. This problem is generally caused by the laptop battery.

There are chances that your wall plug where the laptop power cord is plugged in might be faulty. Try to connect some other electrical appliances to the same plug and check whether it is working properly or not. Also verify the connection of your video card on your motherboard. If not the wall plug then the Video card might be faulty. If not the external graphic card then might be the onboard graphics are gone bad. In any case contact your computer vendor.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"