Thread: how to get bluetooth passkey

how to get bluetooth passkey

Hi I have nokia 5310 moble which I want to connect with my hp laptop through bluetooth .When I try to connect my mobile with laptop it asked for passkey.From where I can get passkey of laptop?.
    Please help me.

Re: how to get bluetooth passkey

If you have previously connect your mobile to your laptop then you don't need passkey.You can directly connect your laptop with your mobile.Just try following:
    Open my computer->then open "My Bluetooth Places"->then click on "find devices or search devices button"->Now your mobile received message for connecting laptop->click on yes to accept.
    Last edited by Gonzo; 21-11-2009 at 08:02 PM.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

It is a simple steps to connect your mobile to computer using bluetooth.First turn on your mobile bluetooth and now turn on the bluetooth of laptop by using the button which indicated as bluetooth.Now go to network connection window where you can find bluetooth connection.Click on "bluetooth connection" the new window will open where you can see one option "Connect to the bluetooth"
    double click on it ,now your mobile phone receive message to accept request from laptop.accept it.Now laptop asked for passkey type "1" and press enter,Now you get same message in mobile type "1".Now your mobile is connected to laptop.

Hi you do not find any passkey that is stored in laptop.When you try to make bluetooth connection between mobile and laptop,laptop asked for your passkey then you have to insert any key that you want .Now you have to insert same passkey in mobile also.Now your mobile and laptop will connect.
    I think this will help you.