Thread: How to recover lost data from iPhone

How to recover lost data from iPhone

Hi,

I have tried to connect my iphone with my mac machine, while trying to install the new software my iphone 3g crashed and all data including potos, videos, etc got deleted. Can someone tell me if there is a way to recover lost data from iPhone ??? Is there any application or software ???

Re: How to recover lost data from iPhone

Have you tried restore to recover lost data from iPhone. If you have used itunes before for transferring data, it automatically backups most of the settings on iPhone, downloaded applications, audio, video, and photos are not included in the backup. check this - How to backup and restore the iPhone.

I had the same problem. To recover lost data from iPhone, what I did was, log on to your iPhone with SSH, copy the image of all the memory and retrieve photos of the image. I was able to rescue all my photos. Eventough repeated the countess porcess recovery times. Apparently, all data remains in memory after the restoration, provided it does not get overwritten ..

Most people are particularly concerned what happens if they lose their iPhone. But chances are equally available to your computer breaks or is stolen. What do you do?

If your computer is not available you have an iPhone that has all the information. But you can not just sync with a new computer. First install a tool such as Phone View (Mac), Anapod Copy Gear (Mac and Windows), Touch Copy (Windows) or Pod to PC (Windows). This software lets your audio files such as music, videos and notes back. May not get all data back, but it's better than nothing. Restoring podcasts is often not necessary, because you just as easily download from the Internet again.

Do not perform the recover from and no jailbreak: First get your data back and make sure the weather is in iTunes, so you're ready to sync with your new computer. Only then can you run a jailbreak to see if you can recover more data.

Did you get an iCloud ID? If so,
    Go Settings > iCloud > check to see if your signed in or have contacts on, if you do then turn off contats, keep on phone, turn back on, merge and your contacts should show up again
    If you didn't, for recovering lost data without backup.

If you have your data backed up in iTunes? If so, you can easily get back your lost data from it.If not, you can retrieve them directly from your iPhone. It is simple to do. Have a try and you may recover your data.