Thread: How to connect iPod classic to TV full HD?

How to connect iPod classic to TV full HD?

Hi,

I'm new to the forum, I wanted to see if anyone knows what the best way to connect an ipod to a Sony TV classic full HD. I want to see pictures and videos in the highest possible resolution. My screen supports 1080, the truth is not what is the maximum playback of the ipod.

So how do I connect iPod classic to TV full HD?As if I wanted to know what resolution I can go with the ipod classic, software and connections that I needed, or what are the best.

Thanks.

Re: How to connect iPod classic to TV full HD?

It does not makes difference that you have a full hd tv, if ipod does not support are not hd, the maximum quality that will give you is normal, get the ipod adapter to the 3 connectors rca outputs, yellow, red and white. These are unique, it give you the normal display and nothing beyond that.

I know is that maybe we can better quality with seeing it in full hd but you cannot do usually with the converters for ipod video, it will give you 640x480. The iPod's TV output has a maximum resolution of 640x480. There are docks that include an "upscale" to high definition like the DLO HomeDock HD and Creative Xdock HD.

I have the cable to see the videos on the tv (component video) and the videos I have with the normal resolution of the ipod and its super. I think what happens is that when the tv signal to send the resolution increases, you will get the clear picture and it do not change the resolution when put the videos to ipod.

Some iPod models that television can be sustained with the support of a television screen in several different ways. Use the tables below to see the cables and docks can be used with each iPod model. See the documentation that comes with the cable or iPod touch for information on how to connect and enable TV output. All you need to get TV output supports iPod or iPhone and the correct cable. If the device works with component and composite cables, then the choice depends on the TV (s) you are connecting.