Thread: How to Unlock iPod screen lock

How to Unlock iPod screen lock

Hi,

I have a problem more difficult, I want to delete a song on my iPodmy 8-GB, but iPod Nano is not detected when connected to itunes, just charge the battery and then trying to find the solution without wanting to pass me the screen and 4-digit code and I could not get in itunes. The trouble is that I connect to any PC to automatically unlocks and is not detected, only the battery charge. How to Unlock iPod screen lock ?? help me please!

Re: How to Unlock iPod screen lock

That means you have to set to automatically sync to your iPod. To delete a song on your iPod, you must first remove the song from your iTunes library. The next time you connect the iPod, the song will be erased from the iPod. You may want to configure your iPod to sync manually. That means you can remove songs from your iPod without removing it from iTunes. You can send me an email if you would like to discuss this further.

Occasionally an iPod may stop responding to commands or completely blocked. This does not necessarily indicate a serious problem and in most cases only require a reboot. Resetting an iPod is easy and just have to follow a few simple steps. Restarting the iPod will not erase data or music stored on it, not lose any preferences that may have selected.

With the exception of the iPod shuffle is only necessary to restart power off and on, the procedure to restart the iPod consists of two steps.

1. The first step is the same for all iPod models and is the safety switch to "hold" on off, ie away from the headphone jack.
    2. The second step varies by iPod model
    • In the iPod 1G to 3G must be kept pressed simultaneously the buttons "menu" and "Play / Pause for about 10 seconds.
    • In all iPod models from possessing a 4G iPod click wheel, including iPod photo, nano, video and U2 should be kept pressed at the same time "menu" and select button (center button) for 10 seconds.

Upon resumption the Apple logo appears briefly and then continue to the main iPod menu.

All current iPod models offer an option to lock the screen with a four-digit code.

If you have an iPod classic or iPod nano

The only two ways to unlock an iPod without the code are:

1) Connect the iPod to the computer's iTunes library with which it was initialized.
    2) Restoring the iPod from iTunes.
    • Start iTunes
    • Connect your iPod
    • Select the iPod in the Source list (left)
    • Click the Restore button

With the second option will erase anything on your iPod

If you have an iPhone or iPod touch
    These models have a higher level of security since the amount of personal information stored on them is much larger.

The only way to remove the password without the code is restoring your iPhone or iPod, thereby eliminating the entire memory contents.

It is likely that to restore your iPhone or iPod touch before putting it in DFU mode: How to put your iPhone in DFU mode