Thread: Internet access using usb from Nokia N70

Internet access using usb from Nokia N70

Hi. Well I have a Nokia N70 Phone and I wanted to know whether I can connect my phone to system for using internet. I want to know the complete information of how can I do it if its possible. I have heard it from some of my friends that it is quite possible. Please kindly guide me through the necessary information so that I can do it. Thank you.

Re: Internet access using usb from Nokia N70

Well it is possible that you can connect your phone as a modem for using internet on the desktop machine. You first need to check the compatibility of your phone with the system in order to get it connected. Also the Usb data cable you are connecting with the system should be proper in order to transfer the data without any obstruction in the midway.

Hello. For accessing to internet using your Nokia N70 phone you need to install the PC suite from the utility disc. After you install the pc suite for your phone you should connect the phone with the data cable provided to you. Then it will detect your phone and try to access the internet using your phones modem. You need to fill in the required parameters.

Hi. For connecting you need to follow certain procedures. You need create a setup for establishing a network connection. It can be done by going start> control panel> network setup wizard. You need to fill in the parameters. It can be also be done by opening the pc suite application. There you need to initialize the settings. You could get the settings form the operator service provider.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's