Thread: Internet access denied on Nokia 5800

Internet access denied on Nokia 5800

Hi. I have owned a Nokia 5800 xpress music phone. The phone has Gprs feature and browser to access internet. The problem is I am not able to access internet or surf anymore. It was working fine but now when I try to surf it shows as Temporary network problem. What can be the problem? Please give me the solution for my query. Thank you.

Re: Internet access denied on Nokia 5800

Hello. The problem is not much an issue. It might be that your settings might have got changed. The settings provided by your network provider might be accidentally changed. You can get the settings form your service provider. They will help you out in this issue. Contact them and ask them for necessary steps to be taken. Hope this will help you out. Good luck.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Hi. The problem for this might be the network provider might have temporarily disconnected your Gprs. It may be due to certain unpaid debts and dues. The issue can be anything. It can also be that they might be working under certain procedures for certain enhancement and betterment for the same. You might get back the connection very soon or if not contact your service provider they will tell you the reason for it.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Hello. Well certain network providers provides the service for a limited period of time. The reason for your inaccessibility to the Gprs might be the same. That is the time period for which you could use your internet to surf might have got over or the reason can also be due to low balance or no balance on your account. Contact your service provider. Ask for the procedure to get back the connections as well the tariffs for the same.