Thread: Htc touch 2 gaming issues

Htc touch 2 gaming issues

HI. Well I have recently purchased a HTC touch 2. The thing is I am not able to play any of the games on it. Whenever I start the application it starts up and goes back again to the main screen. I am just not able to find the solution for this. Can anyone please suggest me what has to be done. It would be great help. Thank you

Re: Htc touch 2 gaming issues

Hello. Well the problem you are facing is most probably due to the firmware issues on your phone. Most the games work on firmware 3.x. you need to check out whether your is enabled with the feature of latest firmware update. It is quite obvious that if your firmware is not updated then there is a possibility that you would not be able to access the applications.

Well it is an issue that firmware can be the concerned problem for the same. But i would also suggest you to please check out the extension of the application you are trying to execute. Every phone has its own feature to execute certain programs and it depends on the type of file or extension you are using. Check out for the same.

You need to check out for the application that you are using is corrupt free. There can be a possibility that the application you are trying to execute has error and due to which it is unable to perform the task. Most of the application is unable to perform the action as they are corrupted due to some virus or external entity. Try getting some other application and try executing those.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's