Thread: Best Font For S60v3 devices

Best Font For S60v3 devices

Hello Friends,

I'm using s60v3 devices. I would like to know that which is the best font to use for the s60v3 devices? Any one knows about it? Kindly let me know your views on the above topic. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Best Font For S60v3 devices

You find whichever .ttf font that you want to use. In my case I just went to the font folder on c:/windows/font on my desktop. My old E65 fonts used to be small, now it uses a windows font (verdana), and its in bold, so sms is easier to read now.

I use X-plore program, but if want you can use other file explorer. You must rename files with font to install to names of original font files. If you change the font, you can always go back to "normal" font or standard nokia font later. Since you cannot just copy and paste a font from that windows folder, its safer to have both the fonts folder from your windows drive open AND the fonts folder that you just created on your desktop (which should be empty at this point).

The font of s60v3 FP2 si the best for me. In fact, when i changed the font. Its gets all messed up, nor can you browse the internet nicely or even read the msg nicely. All you have to do is put your phone off insert your memory card into a card reader and delete the folder e:\resource\fonts thats it. Your original fonts will work again. Open the Resource folder and copy your Fonts folder stored on your desktop to this location. Once the transfer is complete close all windows and go to the USB folder on your phone and select PC Suite mode.