Thread: LG KP500 Cookie LCD screen gets scratched due to rigorous use.....What to do now?

LG KP500 Cookie LCD screen gets scratched due to rigorous use.....What to do now?

Guys, I am having LG KP500 Cookie model which have 7.6 cms Full Touch Screen. I have used it too much and it's screen now don't look that much glossy as it was in the beginning. It also have some scratches which looks very bad. So, please give me suggestions so that I can able to get some of its look. Please try to reply as soon as possible. I am waiting for your reply.
    Last edited by Joyjeet; 13-11-2009 at 11:41 AM.

Re: LG KP500 Cookie LCD screen gets scratched due to rigorous use.....What to do now?

Hi, I don't think your original screen had been got scratched. The plastic which comes on screen when we buy any mobile had been got scratched. You simply buy new one and just try to place it on your screen. It will surely make your mobile as it looking at the time when you buy it. I think this will work for you. When you remove that plastic your whole scratches will be get removed. But buy that plastic as if you don't use that then your original screen will get scratched.
    Last edited by Regina; 13-11-2009 at 11:42 AM.

Re: LG KP500 Cookie LCD screen gets scratched due to rigorous use.....What to do now?

Hi, I think your screen protector had been got scratched and you just need to carefully remove that and just place a new screen protector and use it. Screen protector is that plastic label which is attached to the mobile screen when we buy mobile. You don't have to think a lot about it as it is a very small problem. You just need to use it in proper way. I think it is available in all mobile stores or sometimes you can get it in mobile gallery also. Just use it.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Hi, I want to know whether you are using your mobile phone with screen protector or not? If yes then you can solve your problem simply by changing your screen protector. But, if you are not using screen protector then you need to change your mobiles screens digitizer means your touch screen and you remove old and place new digitizer if you wanted to remove your scratches from your mobile. So, just try it as you feel better. But, off course you have a solution, means you don't need to worry a lot.