Thread: How to send automatic sms when busy from Nokia e71 phone

How to send automatic sms when busy from Nokia e71 phone

I'm having Nokia e71 phone. I would like to that is it possible to send automatic busy or sorry sms when I reject some call from my Nokia e71 phone? Any one knows about it? Kindly let me know your views on the above issue, if its possible to do so. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Re: How to send automatic sms when busy from Nokia e71 phone

You can easily save different profiles and schedule them according to time or location. The answer/end/redial or dropped call problems are usually related to the Log getting to full. With ACM you can organize your contacts into custom black or white lists. Different call handling actions f or the groups may be assigned. With SMS templates you can set special messages for each group very easily.

Blacklist is a service for automatic calls reject depending on your rules. Nokia provided a freeware called Conversation to address this. But this Conversation app only switches between SMS, Windows Live, and Address Book. The rules are very easy to set up - just add contacts, contact groups or custom phone numbers to the list. You are at the meeting and can't accept calls at the moment or you want to block someone from calling you permanently - try Blacklist, it offers you an easy solution.

There is a setting for such. Under your settings locate your call settings and set reject call with sms to YES. If you set the log recording from the pre-set 30 days to a more reasonable 10 days you should overcome your problem to a large extent. Just configure and turn it on one time and you can forget about it and forget about all unwanted callers as well. Easy Reject (ER) is an easy, yet powerful tool for filtering incoming phone calls (both voice and video) and SMS messages. Then below that you should be able to type in what you want the message to say. I have an N82 so getting to this setting will be different on your e71. For me under Menu --> tools --> setting --> phone --> call --> reject call with sms --> yes. That's it.