Thread: Nokia N95 Black 8gb Joins O2 Network

Nokia N95 Black 8gb Joins O2 Network

I recently got nokia n95 mobile phone and i want the procedure to change network from Vodafone to O2. I asked customer care to change the settings and asked them to send out the settings for GPRS so I could use online but they didn't solve my problem. I am getting an error message "Packet Data not available, check network".

Re: Nokia N95 Black 8gb Joins O2 Network

The Nokia N95 8gb is one of the best mobile, originally launched on Vodafone, 3 Mobile, Orange. Nokia N95 8GB has been released on O2 network. There are a number of companies offering Nokia N95 8b on o2 deals, however they are currently quite pricey due to the Nokia 8gb retailing. The Nokia N95 8GB is a new update to the very successful Nokia N95. Sporting all the same features that the N95 Classic has, the new N95 has an internal memory storage capacity of 8GB.

It is quite simple to use the WLAN wireless connection on your phone. You can use Maps2go application to check for newer data and routes online, so be aware of that. Obviously you will need a wireless router and know any password set. Correct settings for Nokia n95 : Go to Menu> Tools> Settings> Connection Select Access Points> Options> New access point> Use default settings Name the connection > Set Data bearer to Packet data > Fill in access point name (APN), click here to check your settings > Set Username (None) Set password to promt No > Set Password (blank) > Set Authentication to Normal > Set Homepage to whatever site you like > Back * 2 > Select Packet data > Set Packet data conn. When the available > Leave Access point blank > Finished.

Press Menu>and select Web> Options > Settings> Access point Check the default access point and test to see if your device needs mobile browsing. Test if your n95 needs settings to send multimedia messages (MMS) and to browse the Internet.