Thread: Best Ebook Reader in handling and battery life

Best Ebook Reader in handling and battery life

hi
    i wanted to buy new Foxit eSlick Ebook Reader which i found good and chip also i read here Foxit eSlick low Cost Ebook Reader about its specification so i am interested to buy best Ebook Reader but i dont found any information on battery life and handling so please reply me if any one using it !
    thanks

re: Best Ebook Reader in handling and battery life

The device works well made and is due to the low weight of 180 grams well in hand. The top right we find the power button and on the left side of the SD card slot is embedded. In addition, here are four more buttons placed: one for music, Menu, Back, and Delete. Below are protected by a rubber gasket headphone and USB port to be found. The right side houses two buttons to change the font size and volume control. On the top, of course, is the display and a D-pad with an enter button in the middle.

Re: Best Ebook Reader in handling and battery life

Foxit eSlick Ebook Reader shows clearly positive signs about the properties include the Battery life, Since E-Ink displays only need to Energy Page. If the page is displayed once, the battery no longer charged. Foxit that holds the battery Up to 7,000 page breaks, Despite the sparse displays will turn the unit off after an idle time of about 5 to 10 minutes by itself.

Re: Best Ebook Reader in handling and battery life

better to go with latest one Sony Reader or Amazon Kindle 2 , The first Amazon Kindle was launched in November 2007. The Kindle 2 is published in February 2009. The eBook is born at Sony in 2004, and its different models like the Sony Reader has been praised for their inventive design.

The main difference between the Kindle 2 from Amazon and the latest model in Sony Reader PRS-700BC, is the lack of wireless connectivity with Sony. Users must connect their Sony Reader to their computer with a USB cable. Conversely, with the Kindle 2, users can connect wirelessly to the Kindle Store, the only site to buy electronic books for Kindle. The Kindle 2 also has a basic Internet browser