Thread: Problem with MOTO Q 9c Smartphone

Problem with MOTO Q 9c Smartphone

I am having a MOTO Q 9c smartphone that is now almost 4 months old. It was working fine but last week it felt down from my hand and i think some thing is went wrong with it. It started freezing whenever i press some keys or while receiving any calls. However, it is not damaged from outside, but it is not working properly. So i wanted to know should i take it to the Motorola service center or should i perform Hard reset myself ? If it can be fixed by resetting, please let me know how to perform Hard reset on MOTO Q 9c ? Thanks for all your help ...

Re: Problem with MOTO Q 9c Smartphone

Well, it is better to take it to the Motorola service center if it is under warranty but make sure there is no sign that states the devices is not working because it is felt down. Otherwise they will charge you for repairing it. In case you need to perform a master reset your MOTO Q 9c Smartphone, than here is how to do that:-

1. Press Start.

2. Scroll to and select System Tools.

3. Scroll to and select either Master Reset or Master Clear.

4. Press Yes when Alert appears.

5. Enter Master Code (normally 000000).

Thats it !! But remember that it resets all settings on device to factory default plus clears all data from the device including: PIM data, Call History, Settings, etc.

Hey friends, thanks for discussing this topic. Actually i am also using MOTO Q 9c and need some help regarding the same. Whenever i try to delete some data or any files from my devices, it won't allow me to delete the file or data. Even after i restart the phone, i am not able to delete the files. Could you guys help me out for the same ?

The most common issue for this kind of problem is that the file is currently being used by another application. To close out any applications that may be using the file just follow these steps:-

• Press Start
    • Scroll to and Select System Tools
    • Scroll to and Select Task Manager
    • Scroll to the desired application
    • Press Menu
    • Scroll to and Select Kill (to kill only that application), Kill All (to kill all open applications) or Kill All Except (which will kill all applications except the one that is currently highlighted)