Thread: Samsung INNOV8 vs Sony Ericsson C905

Samsung INNOV8 vs Sony Ericsson C905

Hi,

I want to upgrade my phone. I have read the reviews of Samsung INNOV8 vs Sony Ericsson C905 which I liked among other present mobiles. I've decided to wait a bit untill there are some new phones out. These 2 seem to be best for me, trouble is, I am bit confused!!

Re: Samsung INNOV8 vs Sony Ericsson C905

The Samsung INNOV8 and Sony Ericsson C905 are both very stylish looking slider phone, but they are far from compact and a little too thick to wear comfortably in your pocket too. The C905 looks slightly more stylish with its rounded shapes, but on the other hand INNOV8 a professional appearance and it feels a lot stronger. The slide and the (plastic) material of the C905 feels less robust. Both phones have separate buttons on the side that you direct the camera or your video or photo viewer activates. These buttons, which work well, you always have quick access to the functionality of the camera phones. And of course that is very useful in a camera.

The Samsung INNOV8 has separate video and photo buttons next to two additional buttons for shortcuts to navigate menus. Their use requires some getting used to, but once you get used to it works nevertheless useful. The menu structure of the C905 works fine even further. Ideal for both phones are of course the separate video and photo buttons on the side, which you snap a photo or video you activate and easily make a photo or movie shoot.

Both INNOV8 and C905 are with an excellent 8-megapixel camera with autofocus and face recognition. The C905 has a Xenon flash better than the INNOV8, which has LED flash. In the dark you do so with the C905 slightly better pictures. Unfortunately, no optical zoom on both phones. As for the multimedia devices do not display below. You get an excellent addition to both camera phones also available multimedia-/muziekspeler and FM radio for music on the go. Even with the internet and connectivity options on both phones is okay because the presence of HSDPA for fast internet, WiFi and Bluetooth. Advantage of the INNOV8 is that you can standard microSD cards in stabbing, where the C905 only has a slot for Sony's Memory Stick Micro memory cards.