Thread: How to create slide shows on your BlackBerrry

How to create slide shows on your BlackBerrry

Hello,
    I am running small business firm. I always have to meet my client and show them my project and slideshow about my work. It's been very difficult to me carry my laptop with me. somewhere i read about blackberry also can able to make slide show. How we can create slide shows on our BlackBerrry? can you help me out? Any suggestion??

Re: How to create slide shows on your BlackBerrry

You have probably used your BlackBerry to send text countless SMS messages.Creating your own slide show MMS via BlackBerry is easy, although most wireless carriers to set a limit on how much data can be sent via text or an MMS message, you may not be able to send as many images at once as you want. For purposes of this tutorial, I created a series of three photo slide shows, and two audio messages clips.Creating photo with your own slide show MMS via BlackBerry is easy, although most wireless carriers to set a limit on how much data can be sent via text message or MMS, so you might not be able to send as many images at once as you want. For purposes of this tutorial, I created a series of three photo slide shows, and two picture messages with sound clips. Scroll down in the message body empty and re-hit your BlackBerry Menu key. Then, choose the following options in the menu on the screen:
    * Attach picture
    * Attach Audio
    * Attach Video
    * Attach Voice Note
    If you want to associate an image first, choose Attach image. If you want to start the show with a quick audio clip, choose Attach Voice Note, and so on.
    Choose your second and third point slide show by repeating the process.

Re: How to create slide shows on your BlackBerrry

First, you want to type in phone number (s) of the person or persons to whom you send your slide show. This is not a bad idea to send a slide test to a friend first suspect, until you're comfortable with the process.
    A field blank message appears on your device. Scroll down in the message body empty and re-hit your BlackBerry Menu key. Then, choose the following options in the menu on the screen:
    * Attach picture
    * Attach Audi
    * Attach Video
    * Attach Voice Note
    When you insert more than one item, you will see an option under the first that reads "Slide Duration. This is where you set the time you want each slide data to display. Slide Duration is set to "5" for five seconds, by default, but you can change the value. You can set the time display images anywhere between 1 second and one minute. And you can choose different slide duration for each slide.
    Just click the menu button again when you're done, then send the message as you would any other correspondence BlackBerry. Because MMS messages often contain a lot of data, which may take several minutes for your messages to process. So be patient.

Slide shows on your BlackBerrry

These slides are ideal for sending fast-moving images or video rentals or trips to friends and family, but they can also be particularly useful to business people for sending meeting highlights, photos, tables White, tables, etc and extracts audio speakers or action items.Beneath you insert an image, you'll see a space for the caption text. It's a good idea to keep the text captions as short as possible to ensure that it displays on the device full of the recipient. If you leave the field blank, your image will not be any descriptive text accompanying.
    If you choose to insert any type of audio or video, you'll see a play "small" button that allows you to preview to make sure that is what you want.Simply click menu button again when you're done, then send the message as you would any other correspondence BlackBerry. Because MMS messages often contain a lot of data, which may take several minutes for your messages to process. So be patient.
    When your recipient will receive your MMS slide and opens the beginning of your content "play" immediately, although mute and volume options allow quickly change the audio if necessary. In fact, it's good practice to let the recipient know MMS slide in the subject line of your message contains audio.You can change your MMS settings via your BlackBerry options, usually a key icon on your type home screen, and options for MMS element to block MMS messages and / or customize specific options. If you are having problems receiving MMS messages, check these options and make sure your option multimedia reception is set to "Always.