Thread: No listing while pressing TV Guide on Pioneer Plasma TV

No listing while pressing TV Guide on Pioneer Plasma TV

Hi, i have a Plasma Pioneer Tv that is now almost a month old. It was working fine but from last couple of days, whenever i press TV Guide on i get No Listing where it use to show me the information for particular shows. i tried to work around but din't got any solution. Do you guys have any idea what might be the problem ? Please let me know if any troubleshooting available for this ? I appreciate all your helps.

Re: No listing while pressing TV Guide on Pioneer Plasma TV

I am not able to get the exact cause of this problem because there are several reasons for the "no listing" message. It is possible that the information for a particular show was not available at the last update download. TV Guide information is updated daily, however the time to download the data can take from 1-2 days or as long as 7 days.

TV Guide information is only retrieved via a cable line or an antenna signal. This feature does not work with satellite TV. If you do not receive any TV Guide listing information within 48 hours, there may be a problem with the EPG data in your area.

• Go to TV Guide.
    • Go up to the navigation bar.
    • Arrow left or right, to the SET UP tab.
    • Arrow down once to highlight CHANGE SYSTEM SETTINGS. (Do not hit enter; only highlight it.)
    • Enter code number 653274147. You will not see anything happen until you complete the code. Once you complete the code, the unit will perform a power cycle. When this is completed, turn the unit off. The TV Guide should start to repopulate within 24-48 hours.

Do not display content in the 4:3 aspect ratio (black or gray bars on left and right side of content) or letterbox content (black bars above and below content) for extended periods of time, or use either of these viewing modes repeatedly within a short period of time. This plasma display system is equipped with multiple wide-screen viewing modes; use one of these screen modes to fill the entire screen with content.

If the TV Guide still fails to load, or has never loaded, please contact Pioneer Product Support at 1-800-421-1404. They will check your connections and complete a diagnostics form, to troubleshoot further.