Thread: Pen drive data are not showing

Pen drive data are not showing

Hello friends,

I am having transcend 4gb pen drive with me and it was working fine till yesterday but today when i inserted my pen drive and try to open it, i saw there are no data on my pen drive. When i right click on it and went to properties over there it's showing my pen drive is having 3 GB of data, but cannot see any data. Can anyone help me out with this issue ?

In that case i would suggest you to right click on My Computer then goto manage option, over here a new window would get open from there select Disk management option and at the right hand side of the window you will see you pen drive try to open it from here and now i hope you should be able to see all your data.

Thanks fore replying me i have try to follow the steps which you have mentioned it but still i am not able to see any data, can anyone tell me how to get back those data because i have some important data of my office like my clients contact number, there quotation etc. Is there any other alternative solution where i can get back my data.

Pen drive not retrive the data

I was also facing similar type of issue after finding a lot i cam e to know that my computer is having USB 1.1 and my pen drive support USB 2.0 that why it's was not showing any data. I guess you would be also facing similar type of issue have a check on another computer which is having USB 2.0 on it and if still you are not able to see any data then i would suggest you to run a good recovery software and recover your data.