Thread: Corsair 64 GB Flash Survivor

Corsair 64 GB Flash Survivor

Hello,
    I have too much data work on my system. most of times my HDD is full. so i want flash drive with higher capacity. I read about Corsair 64 GB Flash Survivor. Is it available in market . How was it's performance? Any another option is there ? Any Suggestion?

Re: Corsair 64 GB Flash Survivor

Corsair has announced It's new large capacity 64GB Flash Survivor USB drive.
    The new device is make by solid component . It is encased in an aluminum tube sealed against water, dust, and dirt. The thing is sealed well enough to make it through the washer and the dryer without any problems.The 64GB Survivor is ideal for storing and transporting your music, videos, pictures and other important files, safe in the knowledge that your data will be safeguarded inside the Survivor’s protective shell.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Re: Corsair 64 GB Flash Survivor

Corsair "to do the ultra-durable Flash Survivor USB drives that proved extremely popular with consumers for their super strong CNC-milled, aircraft-aluminum housing quality, which makes them almost 64GB Flash Survivor indestructible.New have the same powers Ultra rugged, with the added advantage of high storage capacity and superior performance compared to Flash 64GB most other players currently available.The new 64GB Flash Survivor takes Rugged USB industry's most popular and carries with a higher level, with an enormous amount of storage space, and the best performance in its class.
    Last edited by Simond; 16-10-2009 at 10:46 AM.

Which is best 64 GB Flash Drive

Kanguru has launched USB 2.0 flash drive market with a whopping 64 GB of storage space on a flash drive about the size of a pack of gum. The drive is called the Kanguru Flash Drive Max.Kanguru says the thumb drive has full speed, 480 Mbps USB 2.0 connectivity. Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux the King Kong of flash drives.
    OCZ USB 2.0 is best option.The OCZ Rally2 64gb flash drive is obviously large capacity, but it’s got a metal housing as well that makes it tough and durable. I’ve got two other 64gb drives on hand for comparison, so continue on for the comparison and review of the Rally2 64gb flash drive.It uses edge Dual Channel technology, the Rally2 puts data transferring in the fast lane and leaves the competitors in the dust.