Thread: Want High brightness projector

Want High brightness projector

Hello,
    I have small firm. Most of the time i deal with other institution. so i have to show them my project. We use HP projector . But, i notice that It not giving performance oriented work . So we move for new one. I want High brightness projector for better picture quality. can you help me out?? Any Suggestion?

Re: Want High brightness projector

sanyo is leading of electronics product and projector.Sanyo has launched high end projector PLC-XM150/150L. Big feature of this projectors is high brightness with 6000 lumens.Lots of lumens that are good for large venues or rooms with lots of light.It uses a new optical engine for both projectors with an inorganic liquid crystal panel.It's power saver also the light efficiency of the new projectors is 20% higher than compared to conventional models.
    It have Active Maintenance Filter system, which dramatically lowers maintenance and related costs.

Sanyo PLC-XM150 and PLC-XM100 LCD Projectors

Sanyo has relese a new series of projector PLC-XM150 and PLC-XM100 LCD Projectors.This are ideal for Large Venues and Digital Signage With High Brightness and for High Performance.The PLC-XM150/150L is the highest brightness projector in its class at 6000 lumens, while the PLC-XM100/100L is rated at an equally remarkable 5000 lumens.Both models incorporate SANYO's exclusive AMF, Active Maintenance Filter system, which dramatically lowers maintenance and related costs. More lumens are good for large venues or rooms with lots of light. It have new optical engine with inorganic liquid crystal panel ensures high reliability.

Re: Want High brightness projector

Christie projectors are the best option if you need a high resolution, and high brightness projector. Perfect for corporate boardrooms. Christie projectors deliver brilliant quality with high resolution projector images and Quality video. If your presentations need an extra punch or if you have a large venue where 3000 lumens won't do the trick, Christie projectors are your best choice.
    DellTM 2400MP Projector are the best one . It have Bright 3,000 ANSI Lumens for better brighteness.Excellent high contrast ratio of 2100:1.Integrated zoom lenses and automatic vertical keystone correction.It Supports PC, S-video, composite video, component video via VGA and RS-232 connectors.With that you get 5-years limited warranty34 with Advanced Exchange Service.