Thread: Problem with fujitsu Siemens laptop

Problem with fujitsu Siemens laptop

Hello friends,

My father is having Fujitsu Siemens Pi 1505 with him and everything was workign fine was workign fine, but from few days whenever the laptop is being kept on for more then 24 hours, after that the power button doesn't boot the laptop up and i have cross checked my battery is working fine. Can anyone tell me why i am not able to power up. Thanks in Advance.

Problem with fujitsu Siemens laptop

There are many reason why you are not able to power up your laptop like it your battery would not have any power in it because of which your laptop is not booting up or it might happen that your where running your laptop for more then 24 hours and it has got overheated, try to charge your battery for next 5-6 hours and then try to start your laptop, now i am sure now you would be able to power up your laptop.

Fujitsu Siemens won't startup

I have recently bought Fujitsu Siemens laptop and everything seems to be workign properly but today when i try to turn on my laptop i heard some whizzing which i guess if of hard drive and after that the screen stays blank. So i turn it off and bloom some air into the grating that goes into the hard drive and then once again try to start my laptop but still facing same issue. Can anyone tell me whats the exact matter.

Issue with fujitsu Siemens laptop

It seems that there is some overheating issue with your laptop because of which you are getting blank screen since your laptop is in warranty period i would suggest you to take your laptop to service center and show it to them and they would solve your with few minutes because if you try to do it by yourself then you won't be getting any warranty from company end.