Thread: Nintendo DSI screen goes blank when system is turned on

Nintendo DSI screen goes blank when system is turned on

Hi, i need some urgent help from you all guys. I don't know what is went wrong with my Nintendo DSi console. It was working fine since last 4 months but from yesterday whenever i am turning it on, after few minutes its screen goes black itself.

Is this any power supply problem ? Please help me soon out of this and make me know if i can do some troubleshooting to fix it. Help appreciated..

Re: Nintendo DSI screen goes blank when system is turned on

I guess, it might be the power supply problem. Make sure the Nintendo DSi battery pack is charged - the power indicator LED will light green. If the power indicator LED does not light green, plug the system directly into a wall outlet using the AC adapter (included) to charge the battery.There also may be a problem with your A/V cable which can be solved by buying a new cable. If you are unable to test the game on a different system, both the Nintendo DSi and the game will need to be returned to us for repair or replacement.

Most probably Nintendo DSI problems are due to the broken hinge fault. But anyways, If this malfunction occurs with all games, the Nintendo DSi will need to be returned to us for repair or replacement. Also if you feel that it only occurs with one game and only on your Nintendo DSi, both the Nintendo DSi and the game will need to be returned to us for repair or replacement. If the malfunction only occurs with a game that does not play on any other Nintendo DS system, the game will need to be returned to us for repair or replacement.

Thanks a lot for the quick reply friends.. I'll try all these steps you mentioned here. And will let you know the result.

Hope it works for me. I appreciate all your help. Keep it up !!