Thread: Nokia E71 Cellphone Problem

Nokia E71 Cellphone Problem

Just couple of months ago, i had purchased a new Nokia E71mobile phone. But now i'm having a peculiar problem with my Nokia E71phone. The problem is that the phone automatically gets restarts almost continuously, making it impossible to use. Even if I put it in the Offline mode, then the restarts process stop, but after that i'm not able to use it. The restarts have been happening often at random over the past month or so, and now its not functioning anymore. Can any body tell me that why does i'm having such problem with my Nokia E71 cell phone? Any one have any idea about it? Kindly help me out to get rid of the above problem. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Nokia E71 Cellphone Problem

Nokia is very good in basic phones but their high end phones don't appeal at all. Did you tried to update the software? I think it doesn't work with CDMA carriers like Verizon Wireless, Alltel and Sprint. According to me you should update to the latest firmware by using Nokia PC Suite or the Software updater.

It might be possible that you may have store mails in to your memory card. Due to which the memory of your phone becomes very low. I had shut down my phone and also removed the battery. Afterwards when I power it after 5 minutes later, my problem got resolved.

Even after trying everything possible solution on your Nokia E71 cellphone, even if your issue doesn't get resolved, the its highly recommended that you take your Nokia E71 Cellphone to your local dealer from where you had purchased your Nokia E71 Cellphone. Or you can also go directly to the Nokia service center, they might be able to help you in order to resolve your above issue.