Thread: Sony Ericson W205 PC suite

Sony Ericson W205 PC suite

Hi,
    I had recently purchased Sony Ericson W205 Mobile phone. The phone is fine with proper warranty and model. The problem here lies in the PC suite of the mobile. I did not received any CD of the phone with the packed purchased. I am looking for PC suite of the W205 model. I had also looked on the official site but there is not support available. What are the ways to put games and music in the phone. Any suggestion would really be appreciated.

Re: Sony Ericson W205 PC suite

There is not PC suite available for the W205 model. I had too looked on certain sites for the information. The one thing you can do connect the phone to the PC and let windows install it. Then the mobile will be showed as a removable drive. You can copy paste your songs and other stuff. The one thing you have to assure that if you have any virus or malware issue or if there is multiple hardware installed on a single port then the mobile will not work. Try it on a different PC.

You can do one thing. Download the Update software for the Sony Ericson 205. The software is available for free on the official site. The update software will help you to get the latest firmware and drivers for the mobile. Try to run a update first and then connect the phone to the Windows PC. Once it is connected you can see the mobile as a removable drive. Add up your music and use it. Second thing try a memory card reader for the same purpose. By default the M2 card in the mobile has all relevant folders. So you can just simply copy paste them and use it. This will be a much easier way without damaging your phone.

If you are facing any USB connectivity problem then you can try out this solution. First you can use the Bluetooth service to get music or applications. Second connect the mobile to the computer and open Device Manager. Right click on My Computer > Properties > Hardware > Device Manager. In the list. go to the port section (COMPO & LPT). Here you ca nsee the Sony Ericson XXX (COM?) and Sony Ericsson YYY (COM?). Right click on them and select update drivers. If any problem persist. Then try to disable your antivirus or firewall and try again.

h8i

I had recently purchased Sony Ericson W205 Mobile phone. how to connect phone with pc then internet connection. please reply to me.

Quote Originally Posted by vel.kathir@gmail.com View Post
    I had recently purchased Sony Ericson W205 Mobile phone. how to connect phone with pc then internet connection. please reply to me.
    Well, if you want to connect pc to internet via the Sony Ericsson W205 mobile phone then you will have to install the modem driver of the phone to the pc. But you will also need to activate the gprs setting on your mobile phone first and then only you can surf the net. For gprs setting contact your mobile service provider.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's