Thread: Youtube videos on psp

Youtube videos on psp

Hi everybody,

I have playstation portable, psp 3004, i have finally managed to connect internet on my psp through wi-fi. i am able to surf websites on my psp but I wanted to watch videos on youtube,but I can not i have also tried many other online video sites like metacafe, jeuxvideo, googlevideo, but no success, anybody would have solution to this.

Thank you in advance

Re: Youtube videos on psp

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.or you can download the videos using the youtube to psp download which download the videos to your psp.

It is impossible to watch youtube videos on psp with wi-fi. Watch youtube video on psp with wi-fi, Because the PSP's web browser only supports an older version of flash, where YouTube uses flash 9. you must upgrade your psp to latest firmware, If you want to watch YouTube on PSP directly with the wifi. this is the only possible solution.

YouTube to PSP can help you download videos from YouTube, Yahoo, Metacafe, Google and other popular video websites and convert videos to PSP. You only need copy and paste the video URL address you want to download from YouTube and everything will be done automatically. You can download and convert several videos at a time. Although YouTube changes their video files hosting routine and YouTube download programs stop working.