Thread: Problem usning wi-fi with an iphone

Problem usning wi-fi with an iphone

Hi,

I have iphone 3g and i want to use wi-fi on it, on my apple iPhone wi-fi appears to be connected to a Wi-Fi network but still i am unable to check my mails and surf internet and chat. anyone has face this problem on using the Wi-Fi with your iphone.

Re: Problem usning wi-fi with an iphone

On the device, tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Check to see if the device now displays the Wi-Fi address or Bluetooth address (tap Settings > General > About and scroll down to Wi-Fi Address or Bluetooth). If there is a Wi-Fi address and a Bluetooh address, then you're done with these steps and you can resync your settings and your media using iTunes.

Try renewing DHCP lease at commercial hotspots , If you are unable to use a Wi-Fi commercial (paid), for example at the airport or a coffee shop, try renewing your DHCP lease. Tap Settings> Wi-Fi, and More Next to the network. In the DHCP panel, click the Renew Lease button. Launch Safari on your iPhone or iPod touch, and accept the license agreement for the commercial terminal if you're invited. If you are prompted to accept the license agreement and commercial terminal to renew the lease Wi-Fi DHCP, you may want to try the items iPhone: Basic Troubleshooting or iPod touch: Basic Troubleshooting.

Tap Settings> General> Reset> Erase contents and settings. Check if the device now displays the address Wi-Fi or Bluetooth (tap Settings> General> News and scroll to address Wi-Fi or Bluetooth). If an address Wi-Fi or Bluetooth is, you have nothing to do and you can sync your settings again and your multimedia files with iTunes. Restore the software of the iPhone or iPod touch (this erases all data from the device) via iTunes. At the end of the restoration, sync your previous settings (configuration messaging, text messages, notes, call history, contact favorites, etc..). Check if the device displays an address Wi-Fi or Bluetooth (tap Settings> General> News and scroll to address Wi-Fi or Bluetooth).