Thread: Use iphone as an external hard drive

Use iphone as an external hard drive

Hi,

i have apple iphone and i want to use it as external hard drive on my pc. is it possible to use Use an iphone as external hard drive . Is there an apple application which can do the needful, I dont want to install any third party application as it will void my warranty, I want to come across a solution which doesn’t involve jailbreaking of an apple iphone.

Re: Use iphone as an external hard drive

Briefcase Lite supports transfer options and, delivers the file transfer workflow. You can download common file types to your iPhone and can view your files on your phone and accept file uploads from friend's iPhones. Connect to and browse Macs on a local network, download files, securely download pages, numbers, keynote, word, excel, MP3, M4V, and PDF files, receive files from the iPhones of Briefcase user, open your files and view them on your iPhone, and upload files stored in Briefcase Lite to another Mac while performing functions specific to the file type.

The iPhone and iPod Touch sorely lacking in functionality available on other terminals wheel: the ability to use your iPod as an external storage drive. DiskAid fills this gap by providing finally drag and drop files and folders from the iPod to your PC, and vice versa. As the iPhone is considered a standard USB key, you can do almost anything you want it. Stocker, transfer, change, rename, delete files and folders as you see fit. DiskAid changes your iPhone in to USB hard drive.

Iphone Browser allows transferring / retrieving files on your iphone / ipod touch without using itunes and the cord via the USB cable (much faster than ssh) OpenSSH may not be the most elegant way to connect to your iPhone, but it is the best and easiest way for you to tweak and hack your iPhone.

i can not connect the internet to my mac or pc with iphone wifi. but before it worked.