Thread: Patriot 64GB Xporter Magnum USB Flash Drive

Patriot 64GB Xporter Magnum USB Flash Drive

hi
    i am looking to buy this Patriot 64GB Xporter Magnum USB Flash Drive for me so i want to know how its performance is please help me and tell is this good or not provide Patriot Xporter review if any one can ?
    thank you

Re: Patriot 64GB Xporter Magnum USB Flash Drive

This key measure 7.2 x 2.3 x 0.8 cm and is mainly composed of aluminum. Its weight is 19.5 grams, which is very reasonable for a key to this ability. It is equipped with a hood also aluminum, which can be attached to the back of the key at the restraint of any strap. The finish is very good, everything exudes quality and strength. With the key, it will be delivered a USB cable with a length of 39 cm. The MAGNUM is compatible with most OS and has the same logo VISTA Ready Boost to speed up the system. A very useful function, but good. A small red LED will warn the operation of the key.

With Sub HD Tune the Magnum is at an average speed of 29.8 MB / sec, with peaks at 30.4 MB / sec and a fall to 20.4 MB / sec. The access time is 1.0 ms him. This key is very efficient in reading and competes with the best models on the market.HD Tach reading confirms, with a figure of 31.5 MB / sec. By cons of writing is not as good, with 13.5 MB / sec average. The curve is jagged and oscillates at 8 and 23 MB / sec. However, in such capacity the result is not bad, other keys are wanting high performance can not exceed 8 MB / sec.

With this price the key Magnum is still expensive, but it offers reasonable performance, especially in reading, which will make it pleasant to use. Its finishing is good, it seems solid and has a lifetime warranty. Certainly it is bulkier, but offer better performance.