Thread: How to upload NES Roms on an iphone

How to upload NES Roms on an iphone

Hi,

I have an apple iphone, my friend has china mobile phone and he has installed nes emulator and nes roms to play nes games on his China mobile, Is it possible to install nes emulator on an apple iphone ? I want play games like Mario, Road fighter, contra, doublew dragon on my Iphone. is there anyone who knows how to upload NES Roms on an iphone.

Thank you

Re: How to upload NES Roms on an iphone

I dont think is it possible to install nes roms on an apple iphone. i also had an apple iphone and i tried to put nes rom on my iphone but it wont open. I have searchesd on net for Nes emulator for an iphone but could not find , also there is no such application exists in apple store.

Well you can install nes roms on your iphone. its very simple. but for that you must jailbreaks. once you have jailbreaked your phone you can create folders and add files through it. go to "Applications/" "Library/" "system/" Media" here create folder "ROMS" inside that create "NES" folder, after creating this foleder just upload nes roms on your apple iphone,

install iPhone NES emulator 2.3.0. it is is already available for Jailbroken iPhone in Cydia. In order to use NES.app, you will need ROM images of games written for the Nintendo Entertainment System platform. It will allow you to play ROM images on your iPhone. NES v3 was a complete rewrite of this popular emulator for iPhoneOS v3.0

Quote Originally Posted by markesh View Post
    Hi,

I have an apple iphone, my friend has china mobile phone and he has installed nes emulator and nes roms to play nes games on his China mobile, Is it possible to install nes emulator on an apple iphone ? I want play games like Mario, Road fighter, contra, doublew dragon on my Iphone. is there anyone who knows how to upload NES Roms on an iphone.

Thank you
    Hi Can you ask your friend for me how the heck he got the NES emu? I havea CHINA MOBILE the CESIM A007 but I cant find anywhere how to add it... please it would help ALOT!~!!