Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How to install games on Samsung STAR (S5233)

Re: How to install games on Samsung STAR (S5233)

I've tried that already and the TKFile Explorer isn't able to transfer
    is there any other good file explorer you know of?

Hi to all,
    I am new in this forum, before a weak I bought samsung star nxt mobile.
    I want to install softwares, I followed the steps but when I right click on the folder and select download the tkfileexplorer shows the error and need to close
    please tell me how to resolve the problem ........!

Samsung Star NXT supports Java. So there are plenty of sites which offers you free application and java tools. But one thing you must ensure that there can be compatibility issue in the phone with the tools which you are trying to install. Second thing case of any major error I will recommend you to first update your phone software. Try to search for a application manager.

I'm facing the same problem nrc21
    Try searching Google for the same topic and click on a blog hosted by blogger.com. It's got plenty of solutions

Hi,
    For software updates I went to www.in.samsungmobile.com but
    unfortunately there is no software update for my phone.
    Now I am so confused and irritated
    Please tell me is there any alternate file explorer other than tk which will
    transfer the game successfully.
    Help me............!

Hey, can any one please tell me how to install java games on samsung c3530.
    I dont know the admin code & master key for my mobile.
    please help me.

Quote Originally Posted by dnyaneshgate View Post
    Hey, can any one please tell me how to install java games on samsung c3530.
    I dont know the admin code & master key for my mobile.
    please help me.
    You will need to download and install two files called TK File Explorer and SAMSUNG_Composite_USB_Driver_4_34_WHQL.zip first. After that just follow the below steps:

1. Install TKFileExplorer. In the same .rar file, open SAMSUNG_Composite_USB_Driver_4_34_WHQL.zip and choose the Setup.exe file. This will install the necessary Samsung Driver to use TKFileExplorer.

2. Open TKFileExplorer and go to Settings then choose COM. On port, click the drop down menu and choose the port that is visible (something like port 5/port 6).
    NOTE: you must NOT be connected in pc studio. Now click on FILE and CONNECT.

3. On the bottom half of TKFileExplorer, browse through these folders Exe/Java/Games. Now that you are in games, create a new folder. Name it after what you are going to install (for example, Google Maps, Gmail, Opera Mini etc).

Now you will need to place the .jar & .jad files of the program you will be installing. On the top half of TKFileExplorer, browse through to where you saved the application files (.jar/.jad) and select them both. Now right click and choose “Download”.

4. Open up your dial pad and enter the following, *#5239870*#. Choose INTERNALS and enter the following, *#7092463*#

Now scroll down and choose Storage Settings. Then update Java DB, followed by update apps database. Now you are finished.

Go to Menu> Applications > Apps & Games. The new program Must be listed there.

Have Fun !!!

Hi Simond,
    Thank you for your reply.
    I had follow your instruction, but after dialing *#5239870*# , it is not showing any menu.For my mobile there is a different admin code what is it?
    help.

Quote Originally Posted by dnyaneshgate View Post
    Hi Simond,
    Thank you for your reply.
    I had follow your instruction, but after dialing *#5239870*# , it is not showing any menu.For my mobile there is a different admin code what is it?
    help.
    If the above code is not working then it might be that your mobile phone doesnt support java games. It might be that, you can only play built in games in your samsung c3530 model version mobile phone. On other notes, after searching alot I found another code that you can try to install games on your samsung mobile phone, you just have to type in the code *#9998*52824678255# and a message will come up saying activated. Now check whether you can install java games on your device or not.

please help me while entering into the internals and entering the code to update java db i didnot remember what i pressed my phone samsung gt s5233s is not getting started an error msg upload data to pc is shown with black screen

after pressing *#5239870*# and choosing internals i forgot what i pressed and now my phone is not getting started a black screen with message on it upload data to pc is shown at the point where the mobile uded to start just samsung gt s5233s is shown and next the black screen with the error is shown help please immediately

Quote Originally Posted by san7783 View Post
    please help me while entering into the internals and entering the code to update java db i didnot remember what i pressed my phone samsung gt s5233s is not getting started an error msg upload data to pc is shown with black screen
    Probably it seems some serious problem with your device. First, remove your battery and Simcard, and leave the device stand by for 10 to 15 minutes. Than reattach all and see if it starts. If still not than, better take it to service center before warranty gets expired. If already expired than you will need to spend some bucks but it will be fixed for sure.

if i install a new firmware from home instead of going to the nearest service centre on my samsung gt s5233s will the warranty void

Yes... It will break the warranty. Because they get the updates whenever you do firmware updates and hence they get the point that why you tried it yourself. So better let them to work on it till it is under warranty.

thanks for your support i will better service my mobile to the authorised service centre thankyou actually the service centre is 38 kms away from my home and i am at work daily 10 to 6 in the evening it is not easy for me to travel such a long distance in this burning weather

i have installed the samsung driver n when i click on the scroll down in the port menu of settings in tk explorer it shows nothing....n when i manually type any port no. nothing happens..help symond

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast