Thread: Alternate for Sony Ericsson PC suite

Alternate for Sony Ericsson PC suite

Hi,, i am having a Sony Ericsson phone that is used by my younger bro. i use to sync it with Sony Pc Suite but now from last few days i am just unable to connect my phone with the same. Pc suite won't recognize my phone. I am just fed up of it. I wanted to know is there any alternate for Sony Ericsson PC Suite ? Do you guys have any suggestion for the same ? Please reply soon.

Re: Alternate for Sony Ericsson PC suite

The best alternate i can suggest you for Sony Ericsson is the MyPhoneExplorer. It is a free and useful program that allow you to explore Sony-Ericsson mobile phone simply.Connect your phone via cable, bluetooth or infrared and you'll be surprised how easy and efficient you can manage your phone with this compact software. MyPhoneExplorer provides you with a complete suite for controlling and managing your cellphone from your home computer.

Download MyPhoneExplorer

Once you've synched with the help of MyPhoneExplorer, you can pretty much access everything on your PC. Also can sync Adressbook with direct sync to Outlook, Windows contacts, Thunderbird, GMail, Lotus Notes and Tobit David. Since it's first appearance MyPhoneExplorer evolved into the most popular freeware tool for SE-phones and is constantly extended by new features.

Features:
    • Adressbook - with direct sync to Outlook, Windows contacts, Thunderbird, GMail, Lotus Notes and Tobit David
    • Organizer with calendar view and direct sync to Outlook, Sunbird, Thunderbird, Windows calendar(Vista), Rainlendar, Lotus Notes, Google, Tobit David and net shared calendars (WebDAV, FTP, local)
    • SMS - archive, export, import, excessive messages.
    • File browser with cache system to minimize data transfer, automatic photo sync.
    • Set phoneclock based on atomtime
    • and much more like edit profiles, control phone, memory status, phone monitor

MyPhoneExplorer's interface is very clearly laid out and displays all the information from you phone in a format that's much easier to read than on the device itself. MyPhoneExplorer is basically compatible with all Phones from SonyEricsson except XPERIA, P800i, P900i and P910i. Besides this there exists a few Low-Cost-Phones (f.e. T200i) which does not have a PC-Interface. If you are using a Symbian-Phone from SE please note: Its needed to install the PC-Suite first and the connection with MyPhoneExplorer is only possible through USB-Cable.