Thread: Panasonic Toughbook CF-71 Battery issue

Panasonic Toughbook CF-71 Battery issue

I was in a train with my laptop which is running Windows XP and also running on Battery at that time and there wasnt any problem. But when I reached home and started to recharge the laptop battery and it will not charge. I also tried to start the laptop by connecting the power supply to it but nothing works and it was just blinking the with some lights on it? What should I do to solve this issue? I am at my witts end, so somebody please help me. Thank you

Re: Panasonic Toughbook CF-71 Battery issue

I was also having this problem with my different model laptop but I fixed it and I would also like to share t with you all guys, first i stripped the laptop and took it's motherboard out, i powered it up with both battery and adapter and started checking voltages with the multimeter. As my finger brushed accross Q40 i burned it. Q40 was short circuit and getting hot. Once i removed it the problem went away.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

It might be also that your battery has gone bad. Batteries can short and they therefore just die, they usually get hot too, try a new battery. Don't buy a new one if you can even find it as it will cost alot, what I do is I have a local battery store who replace the internal batteries on the battery pack, there are also places online that can do that for a fair price.

I also think that it might be a battery problem, so try replacing it. If you can search on google you can get no. of online store list from where you can buy the battery. Just ensure that each battery has got some warranty period time and their might be a sticker on the battery and if you remove it then the warranty can be void.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"