Thread: Sony HDR-HC9 HDV Camcorder

Sony HDR-HC9 HDV Camcorder

Hi friends,

I am playing to buy a camcorder for myself and i am very much confused, should i go for Sony, Panasonic, Samsung, LG etc. At last i have decided to go with Sony HDR-HC9 HDV Camcorder when i asked my friends about the same they also don't have any idea about the same. Can anyone provide me some information about it or suggest me some another camcorder apart from this and money is not a concern for me. Thanks in Advance.

Re: Sony HDR-HC9 HDV Camcorder

This high definition camcorder records to tape in the HDV format, which continues be the format of choice for those who prize video quality over the convenience of flash media, HDD, and DVD. The stereo mic hides below the lens on the front of the camera. I thought I would like this location a lot, since top-mounted mics are so easily disturbed. CMOS cameras commonly manifest the symptom of marginal performance in low-light conditions. The HC9 is no exception. In moderate lighting, colors still look good, and all the automatic controls function well. In low light, noise creeps into the image, the auto focus starts hunting and the white balance struggles a bit. The HDR-HC7 was a great camcorder, and the HDR-HC9 has enough upgrades to make it even more alluring to the serious shooter: a peaking tool to help with focus, a center marker, a combined Spot Meter and Spot Focus, a lens hood, and a slick black finish. However, the base performance and upgrades of this year’s Canon HV30 makes it a very, very strong choice. Once again, it’s a tight race.

Sony HDR-HC9 HDV Camcorder

Instead of going with Sony HDR-HC9 HDV Camcorder i would suggest you to check out the below links which i think are very good

Panasonic launches AG-HMC40 AVCCAM camcorder
    Samsung SC-DX205 Camcoder
    Sony HDR-XR500V Camcoder
    Canon VIXIA HF S10 Camcoder
    Samsung HMX-U10 Camcorder

Therohan Guest

Re: Sony HDR-HC9 HDV Camcorder

^ Should've just gone to the Sony fb page instead..