Thread: How can you put music videos onto the Lg Voyager ?

How can you put music videos onto the Lg Voyager ?

Hi,

How can you put music videos onto the Lg Voyager ? If I can how do you do it? Please Help Me I Wanna Play Games On My Phone. Also is there any site that lets you to download free games onto your desktop ??

Re: How can you put music videos onto the Lg Voyager ?

The Lg Voyager cannot be used as a mass storage device. You must use vcast to download music. Then you would be able to add your own songs from your computer/CDs but you do need a memory card to do so. It would be easier to get a memory card reader also. but also for the card format within your phone. Go to menu - settings & tools - memory - card memory - options - format. As it creates sub folder, such as my_music everything that has the stress is a verizon folder that you can use to add videos, music, photographs, etc.. ….

If you want download music and then transfer to your phone therefore try kptunes.com where you find each and every music you want and once you think you download music enough on your PC connect then you through telephone connections and then you cord able to transfer all your songs to your phone. I use kptunes quite some time and I really like the procedure. They have the largest selection of music from an artist you search.

The easiest way is to download videos on your desktop from any format or extension and then convert it by using SUPER put it onto the sd card for the phone using an SD card reader. After the SD card is formatted in the phone, video files should be put in the "my_flix" folder.