Thread: How to Create Iphone Apps on Windows

How to Create Iphone Apps on Windows

Hi,

I don't have a Mac, but own a PC...can you develop iPhone apps on a Windows Vista PC ? I wish to create iPhone applications on Windows platform. Is this possible?

Thanks

Re: How to Create Iphone Apps on Windows

You must therefore have an Intel-MAC based requires each other as the iphone os x to run applications such as xcode and the iphone simulator. Unfortunately, there is no legal way to develop applications for iphone on something that is not a MAC.

The iphone SDK is relatively easy to obtain and operational, therefore, it is absolutely IMO worth than will the osx route, especially if you will take place just as you may want to do commercial development some day. You ll need for a jailbroken iphone, an appeal online developer account, and a bit of Unix from (cygwin running the show). The windows binary toolchain installer for your iphone here.

I think, there are ways to develop iphone applications on windows, but the easiest way I have read about so far, was to install a MAC os on a PC or to buy a MAC mini, it's quite funny how much better this makes Windows Mobile look as an alternative. You can also easily develop applications on a virtual OSX machine hosted on windows or using VMWARE but it's a violation of the license agreement so its effectively illegal

Hey guys,

I found this interesting website, freetheapps and you can learn how to create your own iPhone Apps WITHOUT any prior programming knowledge...

Hope this helps!!!
    Last edited by Maqbool; 24-04-2010 at 12:04 AM. Reason: External links Not Allowed, removed the same.

To create apps easy and fast I prefer using snappii web service. It has professional development team and unique features.

codingcluster Guest

ThumbsUp Re: How to Create Iphone Apps on Windows

Yes, we can create Iphone apps on windows. But before we should install MAC on our windows. By using VMWare we can easily install MAC on windows. I'm created couple of apps by this way and it's works perfectly.