Thread: SanDisk sansa fuze

SanDisk sansa fuze

hi
    SanDisk product having option with SanDisk player that called Sansa Fuze but can any one tell me how to use it ? any one using it here ? is this good application to enjoy the media on it ?
    thank you

Re: SanDisk sansa fuze

Radio, Audiobook reader, Mp3 Player, Video Player, Digital Recorder external internal digital recorder (to radio), photo Player. This is the multitude of functions that the user will have. Navigation of an extraordinary and incredible ease.Compared to other competing products, the use has become an even game. Not overlook the level of customization of your device. In fact, for every function (radio, audio player, video player etc..) You can define a specific setting, such as the brightness of the screen is the time for energy savings. Almost say essential, because each use requires a different multimedia mode is used.

Enthusiasm in front of the Sansa Fuze.Nothing innovative and unique, but a wise and intelligent mix of solution optimized to the fullest. The result is an Mp3 player that can offer what's' best on the market while not giving up size and construction quality.For those looking for an Mp3 Player quality, the Sansa Fuze is a choice.

I bought the Sansa Fuze 8 gb, to which I added an extra 4 gb. The unit confirms all the good that you showed in your video review; easy to use, good sound, long battery life, high quality constructive. But since this is my first mp3 player a curiosity ,occasionally the audio stops and the unit turns off by itself must then reset button with the slide on the side of the appliance, the service technician can tell me that due to some mp3 files corrupted.