Thread: Motorola Krave vs. Samsung Omnia

Motorola Krave vs. Samsung Omnia

Hi,

I am planing to purchase a new mobile phone, but I don't know which to buy. I have two mobiles in my mind i:e Motorola Krave ZN4 and Samsung SGH-i900 Omnia . I have read specifications of both but still confused. .Do you have either of these? I want to hear what you think about these phones. THanks!!!!!!!

Re: Motorola Krave vs. Samsung Omnia

I have this Samsung Omnia from 9 months. Touch screen does not always react in an appropriate manner and have recently noticed that it no longer fully responsive to the touch of a finger or, if it saves the stylus and the mouse only. The screen is very sensitive to scratching-protective film is necessary. The battery held in the beginning about 1 day. But after about month after consecutive landings can withstand up to 4 days if not used too heavily from the phone.

Motorola Krave ZN4 has transparent cover and with 2.8-inch touch-sensitive screen and resolution of 240 x 400 pixels (I think everyone expected more of the resolution). The TV camera or the Motorola ZN4 Kravis can be activated via buttons on the outside, without lifting the lid.

The screen of the Motorola ZN4 has rapid response, and good precision in movements. The 2.0 megapixel camera and memory card slot for up to 8GB. The internal memory is only 130MB.

Motorola Krave ZN4 is a version wireless phone where as Samsung Omnia i900 is a unlocked mobile. Krave ZN4 is a CDMA phone and omnia is GSM mobile. Krave has 2 megapixel camera and omnia has 5 megapixel camera with autofocus Video recorder with VGA resolution. More differentiation you will find here.